Monday 30 July 2007

THERE IS A GOD

To all you people out there who have been stressing and worrying about my lack of job opportunity and success, worry no more someone somewhere took pity on me. What would you normally do with someone who has managed to make so little out of so many opportunities offered to her in sunny Blaen Y Maes, exceptionally talented at causing mayhem and mischief wherever she goes, memory like a sieve, off the wall sense of humour, I could carry on with the list of my attributes but I dont like to blow my own trumpet to much. Well SCVS, my employers, have taken into account my outstanding track record so far and decided to promote me. Yes thats right Owen I did say promote I'm going to be working with Age Concern helping them sort out their problems, whoever said I'll cause more than I solve thats not even remotely funny (hope you are listening Owen)
Off now to see where else I can cause Mayhem and Madness