Monday 23 July 2007

WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID !!!!

Any of you die hard readers out there may remember several weeks ago when I arrived in Blaen Y Maes in a blaze of glory, so good was the reputation that preceded my arrival that the developement workers were fighting over who was going to get me. To stop the arguements I was divided between three schemes all counting themselves lucky to have got a share of my talents. two months later I was sacked by Owen last monday, services no longer required, cheers Owen I'm still hurting. Maggie took to her sick bed when she heard owen had fired me, obviously thought I'd be with her more often, Julie took herself off to hospital to get away from me so that left me with only the volunteers to look after me For the life of me I don't know what I did but when I returned to the drop In Centre lunch time today I was met with mass mutiny all volunteers walked out, handed me the keys and was told they aint coming back. Was it something I said !!
Now to loose one placement in a week would be a worry, the second one smacks of sheer carelessness but three in seven days oh dear I'm not looking forward to trying to explain this one to the boss.
Personally i blame Owen I think to justify his callous treatment of me he's bribed everyone else to say it is true I am rubbish and they can't develope me any further.
ANYBODY OUT THERE NEEDING A TRAINEE DEVELOPEMENT WORKER THERE'S ONE HERE WITH PLENTY OF TIME ON HER HANDS !!
P.S. Don't ask owen for a reference