Thursday 2 August 2007

WET WEATHER ALERT

Don't make any plans for sunday that involve venturing outdoors the weather is going to be very wet, cold and windy. How do I know that, am I psychic, have I read the long range weather forecast, no none of these I've just copped to work on sunday at the Gower Fair. So be warned anyone that intends visiting this event wrap up very warm, wear your wellies, carry an umbrella and be prepared to get drenched. I very kindly put Cassie's name on the list to help (she's 13) but she has threatened to disown me if she has to be seen with me when I'm wearing my green wellies, 3 sizes to big, and my bright pink mac. Ceri, my eldest daughter has just told Cassie, don't bother I've been trying to disown her for years ever since she got banned from the cross keys for getting her head stuck in the railings !!! Genuine mistake it could have happened to anyone and it seemed like a really good idea at the time. I'll let you all know monday morning how it went on sunday I've got to dash now I'm off to look for my thermal vest.