Thursday 14 June 2007

Special Day With a Special Person

Somethings gone very wrong somewhere i've managed to have a whole day off work and i'm going to spend it with my very best friend Julie. We haven't had a day out just the two of us for a few years now there's always been a random collection of children tagging along with us, some of them hers, some mine some complete and utter strangers, we just seem to collect waifs and strays wherever we go. The day will be spent indulging in shopping, eating lushious food drinking fine wine. Well thats the theory anyway watch this space to find out how our day actually went. Got to log off now my beauty treatment is calling i need to look my best, after seeing my photo in the evening post tuesday under the caption The Smart Set I must keepup my reputaion !!!!!!