Tuesday 12 June 2007

Another Manic Weekend

Well so much for my nice relaxing weekend off, yet again I found myself at the Waterfront Museum, but with a different hat on this time. The BBC were launching their Breathing Cities series, huge event thousands of visitors and I had the priviledge of being with the Blaen Y Maes food co-op in the refreshment teppee. What an experience it was brilliant, I met so many interesting people, served lots of fruit salads, drunk lots of water and caught a suntan, what a bonus !!
Next weekend I'm volunteering in the welfare tent at Escape in the Park, my children are mortified as they are going, apparently it's not cool for aged parents to be there. I've just warned them don't turn up in the welfare tent or you'll be sorry when you get home. I love growing old you get to embarass your children, revenge is sweet !!!!!!!!!