Wednesday 20 June 2007

Lovely Weekend

Well for all you people out there worrying that I'd embarrassed my children by going to Escape in the Park I took pity on them and gave my volunteer places to my daughter and her friend. they were well pleased free vip entry, lunch vouchers, invaluable experience volunteering and all they had to do in return was hand out leaflets for a few hours. Me I took the easy option took one look at the cloudy, windwept weather and opted for a nice leisurely lunch with Phil. Outcome of this is we are still one big happy family, peace prevails!!!!
Back to earth with a bump on Monday I did a course on child protection, really depressing subject it never fails to amaze me that there are so many cruel people out there. In an ideal world we would all treat each other with kindness and respect, its much easier to be nice to people than to waste time and energy being nasty. When I am Prime Minister I will make it law that we all live in peace and harmony together, votes please !!