Thursday 28 June 2007

Cassie's big day

Well at lasst the day dawned cassie, my youngest, was finally 13, it was like xmas, holidays & birthdays all rolled into one she was so excited. Started with picture and greeting in the evening post, she moaned at that but secretly was chuffed, then lots of gorgeous pressies even more lovely money, 12 friends arrived to be driven off in a limo tour round the mumbles, dropped off in wind street for a meal in china china then off to the pictures. She had faulous day felt and looked like a princess, said I was best mum in the whole world !!
Incase any of you interested in how I enjoyed the day I didn't, unfortunately got food poisoning (no not a hang over all you doubters out there) missed the whole day just ended up with a very large bill for it all and very small bank balance, but it was every penny just to see her face. I love being a mum