Monday 4 June 2007

Back to work !!!

I have spent the last 2 weekends at the Waterfront Museum Swansea with the Earth from the Air exhibition. My legs are aching, I,ve walked around for miles talking to all the visitors, its amazing listening to all their stories I love it I want to be a tour guide pleeeease !!!! Back to normal this week training to be a community developement worker. I'm in the Dove Centre Onllwn with Owen from the digital outreach team being put to shame by an elderly woman making digital movies and I can't understand a word of whats going on, the technical revolution has passed me by. It's very sad & humiliating when my 12 year old daughter has to log me onto the computor, nothing wrong with good old fashioned pen & paper in my book. Attending the official launch of the exhibition tomorrow evening I'm really looking forward to it, should be lots of interesting people there.